Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Doll Survey!


When did you start collecting?
a little over a Year ago I think.
How many dolls do you own?

108! Wow I did not know I had that Many!

What is your favorite doll and why?

That I own,That's Hard...prbly my W1 Frankie and My Dance Class Howleen

What doll or dolls are not your favorites?

I do not own any that I dislike. but I do have Dolls that I won't buy. Pullips,Blyths and Cutie Pops.

What is the biggest challenge about collecting dolls?

Money, certainly! But really, more than anything, it's SPACE! Space for storage. Space for display. Space to play. You can NEVER have enough. And owning cats just makes it trickier...<<< Totally agree with everything they said!

How do you display or store your dolls?

there on Various Shelfs and Bookcases around the Bedroom and all but one of the MH Beds are on the Computer Desk. 

Have you ever been to a doll show?

No but that would be cool to go to

What is your latest purchase?
Picture Day Spectra
I guess I got a Variant of her shoes they are supposed to be Silver


What doll is on your wish list?

um all the Scaris Dolls (Except Lala) including the Car and Cafe.

What do you wish you didn’t purchase?

I don't have any regrets. Dolls I don't want anymore I sell.

What is your favorite doll related item?

That I own would be The Coffin Bean,that I want would be the Scaris Car and Cafe,Rement Food and This Barbie Vanity. I think this would be Perfect for Cupid!

How often do you photo your dolls and what doll is the most photographed or photogenic?

Almost Every day or at least once a Week. The one's I photograph the Most are Lala,Frankie,Ghoulia,Clawdeen and More Recently Cleo..
Do you talk to other collectors?

Yes I am BFF's with some!

If you had the chance to speak to Mattel or other toy makers, what would you say?

There are so many things we'd like them to hear- they seem to REALLY be skimping on the 'play line' dolls- in quality and variety in particular- can't we have poseable AND attractive dolls, and realistic practical outfits that aren't so cheaply made and glittery? <<< Agree! also Make more Articulated Bodies please guys,that Goes for you too MGAE!  and Mattel More Monster High Guys and Upper Limbs for CAMS,all I ask!

What doll do you wish would be reissued?
um Every MH Guy! lol Bratz Wicked Twiins and a New Roxxi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment